Career Play offers experiential workshops for organizations seeking a fun way to develop leadership and communication skills for their staff. Our clients include:
- Companies that want to use humor and improvisational play to help their employees have more fun on the job, innovate, and develop creativity.
- Academic institutions that recognize the value of play and improvisation, offering experiential learning environments as part of career development services and leadership development programs.
Through the activity of participating in a Career Play workshop, participants will:
- Gain confidence and develop the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Learn to think on their feet and develop a capacity for greater spontaneity, strengthening their ability to respond quickly and decisively to unanticipated challenges.
- Increase awareness of their “natural” tendencies (i.e., shy, talkative, etc.) while creating/discovering different of versions of themselves, depending on the audience.
- Develop executive presence by playing with the activity of inspiring and motivating people.
- Experience what it means to be fully present.
Workshop topics include:
- Leadership Development
- Job Interviewing
- Communication and Collaboration