Discover what ImprovNetworking can do for your organization.An innovative off-script approach to networking and relationship building for professionals at all levels. Customizable to meet the needs of your organization.
Cost-effective * Time-effective * Immediate Results
Half an hour into an ImprovNetworking session, participants are speaking with each other in new ways that are relaxed, natural, and effective. No need to rely upon a scripted process or a formulaic solution.
- Building strong relationships and support networks is vital for talent engagement and retention.
- In our fragmented, multi-tasking, technology-driven workplace being fully present and actively listening are essential skills for efficiency and productivity.
- Creating cohesive teams, enhancing human connection and communication leads to better performance and innovation.
- A healthy, non-confrontational and fun way to shift mindsets for companies that are transforming or experiencing a merger or acquisition.
- Improvisation develops spontaneity and creativity to meet unanticipated challenges.
- Millennials want more innovation, variety and fun in their learning and development plans.
- You’ll learn how to be more yourself and how to make a more lasting connection with those you meet with Marian Rich’s ImprovNetworking. – Julie Guerrero Schor, The Aspen Institute
- Marian Rich’s facilitated activities build confidence and empower participants to perform at their highest potential. – Libby Westley, Christopher Newport University
- Marian employed wit, charm and humor to create a welcomed diversion from our highly structured program. – Ken Sassano, Director of Manhattan BNI Chapter (With over 230,000 members in over 75 countries, BNI is the world’s leading referral organization.)