Cost-effective * Time-effective * Immediate Results
ImprovNetworking is an entirely new and off-script approach to networking and relationship building for professionals at all levels, customizable to meet the needs of your organization.
Half an hour into an ImprovNetworking session, participants are speaking with each other in new ways that are relaxed, natural, and effective. No need to rely upon a scripted process or a formulaic solution. In fact, ImprovNetworking reignites the natural curiosity all people have about each other – the key to great networking. Participants reconnect to the innate human ability to play and improvise. ImprovNetworking allows people to overcome preconceived, often negative, associations with the notion of building and sustaining a network of relationships. Sessions enhance spontaneity, creativity, and social skills for professionals at all levels.
- ImprovNetworking is a cost-effective solution for L&D, as results are immediate.
- Participants leave with an enthusiasm to develop new connections, inside and outside their organizations, and deepen existing relationships.
- Sessions can be delivered via workshops, seminars and ongoing programs. Great for business unit leadership off-sites, conferences, team building, and on-boarding new employees.
Learn more about what ImprovNetworking can do for your organization.
Through the activity of participating in a Career Play workshop, participants will:
- Gain confidence and develop the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Learn to think on their feet and develop a capacity for greater spontaneity, strengthening their ability to respond quickly and decisively to unanticipated challenges.
- Increase awareness of their “natural” tendencies (i.e., shy, talkative, etc.) while creating/discovering different of versions of themselves, depending on the audience.
- Develop executive presence by playing with the activity of inspiring and motivating people.
- Experience what it means to be fully present.